Friday, September 4, 2009

Forgotten Pictures








I haven't browsed over my prior food pictures in awhile. A recent request by a potential client for pictures of my work got me digging through the files looking at previous items I have made. I had long ago filed away the hours of work on a hand painted wedding cake and forgotten the blisters I endured from the hot sugar in the ocean creation I did. . I thought I would share some these creations from my forgotten files with you.
We will be trading at the Farmers Market on Saturday in Vacaville from 8- noon
Menu
Sunny Vegetable patties $4
A take on Jamaican Street Food. This has peppers, carrots, butternut squash, coriander, sweetcorn and cheese in a pastry.
Asparagus Feuilletes - $4
Asparagus, Gruyere cheese, Parmesan cheese in a puff pastry

Thai Salmon Filo Parcels - $5
Salmon, garlic, coriander, spring onion, lemon in a filo dough

Sweet and Spicy beef and pork pie - $5
A shortcrust pastry filled with pine nuts, beef, organic sausage meat eggs and a host of spices

Sweets
Chocolate Raspberry Cake $5
Dark Chocolate, Raspberries and almonds fill this rich cake

Coconut meringue with Red Berries $4
Strawberries and raspberries top this flavorful meringue. It is topped with pistachios.
Lemon Tifle - $3
Cake, lemon curd, lemon jello, topped with fresh cream

Marscapone Fig Tart $4
Fresh figs, non-fat sour cream, marscapone cheese and honey fill a tart shell.

Breakfast
Blueberry Banana Muffins - $2
Ripe Bananas with local blueberries

Almond Fruit Bars - $3
Almonds and local fruit jam in a crisp bar
















No comments: