Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a great Holiday Season! It seemed to pass quickly for me with baking, family and lots of wrapping paper!
This has been an incredible year (or half a year) for MagPies and it is now time to look forward to the New Year. I hope to spend this upcoming year on a expanded business plan for MagPies. After all, it is good to strive for goals! My aim, as always, is to provide baked goods with locally sourced ingredients. I will not only be continuing my relationships with local farmers, but will also seek out new local sources. I am currently looking at local grass fed, organic meat farms and dairy farms. I will also be deciding which Farmers Markets are most advantageous for MagPies, so watch this space for more details. In addition, I will be exploring new skies where MagPies can fly.

The following are items that will be available for New Years Eve delivery or pick-up!

Spiced Carrot cake $5/piece
Sacher Torte - Whole Torte $25
Chocolate and mulled wine pear tart - $5/4" tart

Chicken and Leek Tart - $6/5" tart

Cranberry and Vanilla Coffee Cake - 10" Cake - $20

Please email or call for orders.

If I don't see you, have a great New Years and we will see you soon!

No comments: