Thursday, December 11, 2008

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! For all of you who allowed us to be part of your holiday, thank you.

I have finally recovered from lots of baking during the Thanksgiving Holiday and from being sick. I am ready to get back to baking! I have missed seeing all of you on Saturdays and hope to see everyone before Christmas!

Below you will find our holiday schedule. I have started to list some holiday items for sale, on the sidebar titled "Christmas". Please remember if you need anything on a day when we won't be at the office, we can deliver locally.

I will post pictures as I do samples of things so keep checking the blog!

Holiday Schedule

Saturday, December 13th (office closed). Deliveries only!

Saturday, December 20th office open 8am-Noon

Wednesday, December 24th, 8am-Noon

Saturday, December 27th, 8am-noon

Wednesday, December 31rst 8am-noon

No comments: