Friday, February 1, 2013


Sorry, to all our customers that are not 49es fan's but I grew up a San Francisco Fan.  My Dad, held Season tickets for years and I sat in our living room eating peanuts in the shell watching many a game.  Like many of us in the Bay Area, I am excited to watch the fame.  I will be sporting my red on Sunday!  If your hanging out at home or going to a party, I added some SuperBowl Food to the Menu this week.  Deadline for orders is Saturday 4pm.  Pick-up 9-11am on Sunday.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Menu

SuperBowl Food
Beef Stuffed Potatoes 6 - $12
Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls - 12 for $15 or 6 for $8
Miso Sitcky Wings - 20 wings for $15 or
Cevapi Creole Dip (Ground Turkey, Ground Pork and Bacon) This dip is good served warm.  $10 serves 4-6

Sweet
Snickerdoodle Poppers (filled with Vanilla Pastry Cream)$5 for 4
Creamy Pecan Pralines -$6 for 8
Chocolate Orange Rolls - $2/piece

Breakfast
Honey Grapefruit Scone $3/piece
Lemon Custard Bombolini $2/each

Savory
Asian Beef strip with stir-fired Brussels sprouts $30 serving of 6 or $6 individual serving
Roasted Chicken (Legs) with potatoes and kale - $28 serving of 6 of $5 individual serving

Soup
Chorizo and Cabbage Stew with Sage Croutons - $6/quart

Vegetarian
Quinoa and Squash Casserole - $20 for serving 4-6 or $4 individual serving
Curried Bean and Cauliflower Stew - $18 for serving 4-6 or $5 individual serving

Gluten Free
Sweet potato and Black Bean Enchiladas - $30 for serving of 6
Orange Cream Cupcakes - $3/a piece
Savory Scones with Olives and Rosemary - $3/piece

No comments: