Saturday, August 21, 2010

First Day of School


Well, I made it through the Back to School chaos and through the first week of school! This year I have graduated out of Elementary School and into Middle School. Well, my oldest son D did. A whole new world for him and for me. I didn't attend Middle School in the States. School in Europe is a different world. So I have a lot to learn. First rule, don't take any pictures, Mom! Second rule, just pretend you don't know me. But as we sat in the car waiting for the bell to allow him on the the grounds. He wasn't to big or to embarrassed to kiss me on the cheek and thank me for the big pancake breakfast I got up to make.

Anyway, it was all exciting and exhilarating (for the first day at least). After three days all four kids were tired and grumpy and already asking for a mental health day. I would like to agree with them. I am already looking forward to the next holiday!


Deliveries will be Sunday from 9am-11am at the Office.


MENU

Savory


Lemon Chicken with Pilau Rice $25/9x13 or $5/serving

Lemon, Chicken Breast and Chicken Thighs, Chili powder, cumin, garlic, rice

Mediterrian Beef Kabobs with couscous $25/ 9x13 or $5/serving (2kabobs)

Ham and artichoke calzone $6/calzone
Ham pieces, marinated artichoke, pizza dough, spices, cheese


Vegetable/Pasta Bake $20/ 9x13 or $4/serving
onion, garlic, roasted summer squash, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, fontina cheese, mozarella


Zucchini, Goat cheese and Mint tart with cheese crust $5/serving


Flour, Butter, mint, zucchini, onion, goat cheese, strong cheddar



Breakfast

Breakfast Tart with apples (maple glazed) $4
Puff pastry, apples, cream cheese, maple syrup



Chocolate and Honey Muffins $2/muffin

Chocolate, honey, whole wheat flour, sugar, vanilla


Sweets

Pear Crisp with Vanilla Brown Butter $5

Pears, butter, sugar, brown sugar, flour, vanilla bean

Chocolate Creme Brulee $5

Chocolate, whole cream, eggs, sugar


Lime and Coconut Slices $3/slice

Lime, coconut, eggs, butter, sugar, flour






























No comments: