Friday, November 20, 2009

Sunday Deliveries

I don't know how but the Thanksgiving crept up on us once again. While I won't be traveling for the holiday (there is too much baking to be done) my daughter will. She is off to Long Beach on Saturday morning. Since it is a busy baking time I won't be able to fly her down. But she is going take a step and fly all be herself. So, I will be taking her to the airport on Saturday morning to see her off on her maiden flight.

I hope Sunday deliveries work for everyone. If you can't pick-up let me know if you need delivery service.

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Holiday week!


Menu
Austrian curd cake $5/piece
raisins, ricotta and almonds in a cheesecake like filling

mulled winter fruit crumble $4/crumble
winter fruits in a thickened mulled sauce with a crisp topping

caramelized carrot pudding $4/pudding
carrots, nuts and cardamom. This is great warmed with vanilla ice cream or cream.

Beef Wellington Pie $5/pie
beef, thyme, mushrooms, beef chunks

Butternut Squash, spinach and goats cheese pie with cheesy pastry $4/piece
cumin, butternut squash, red onions, ricotta and pine nuts in a Parmesan flavored pastry

Ham, leek and cider pie with mustard mash $5/piece
ham, leeks, carrots, potatoes, cider and onion

Chicken and dumpling Soup $5/litre
Organic chicken with dumplings made of pate choux.

No comments: